Monday, October 11, 2004

sitting on a high chair at the age of 20... plus.. and exclusive on mothaphobia

okay.. IMU Cup is gonna be over soon... phew!!! i loved it and all but i think it has put my studying on way too long a hold... not to mention well deserved sleep...
allow me to whine a minute here of how much my neck hurts..
oh yeah, tennis for IMU cup was yesterday... I umpired a couple of games... here's how it went..
while getting up onto the umpire's seat i almost toppled it on myself... then, while i was umpiring a game i suddenly noticed huge things flying in the air... birds??? perhaps... bats??? err not sure... but there was a nagging thought in my mind.. MOTHS.... for those of you who don't know me that well... i've got a massive MOTH phobia.. moths and butteflies.. once in my apartment... i actually was so scared i sprayed the moth with ridsect or Baygon and ran to my balcony and started screaming... hahhaha.... i think i kind of wet the Moth's wings ... muahahhahaha... *i'm not mean!*
Oh well, back to the topic... so, umpiring tennis tournaments. .. yeah.. towards the night i had incredible difficulty in seeing the fast balls... hmmm possible presence of night blindness... i'm so so scared to get a score wrong while umpiring...
hmmm.. in a day... i ate mcdonalds 3 times... grrrr.. ... but yummm... i don't know what i'm typing...
okay... i'm too lazy to continue typing... ciaoz

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Moths are evil. glad someone else can see the light.