Wednesday, May 17, 2006

San Carlo Dinner






















I tried out a restaurant in Manchester the other day. It is a very highly recommended italian restaurant in Manchester called San Carlo. I has delicious food, and a beautiful environment and it always has a full house.
<--- That's me and my starter... it was asparagus roasted with cheese and sun dried tomatoes, it was so delicious~!~! my mouth's absolutely watering thinking about it... (for all of u out there who don't like vegetables, try this and you will fall in love with it)

Then, there was the main course, i picked something .. wait a minute, i can't even remember it now. But it was chicken and it was some sort of traditional dish... it looked very plain on the big white plate but it was very tasty. It came with a side order of bacon and potatoes cooked to perfection. The chicken was sitting kinda perfectly in the sauce... (yes the creamy sauce) but as the waiter put it down, it kinda slid in the plate... hence the sauce trail and imperfection of the photo.... (goodness i'm so hungry now)

Next i moves on the to desert... it looked so beautiful, i don't think it was to be eaten. It should have been frozen and kept on display. However i felt about it, my appetite preceeded me and i ate it all.. (haha)... and i i've been saying about the food in this place, it was delicious...

I can't wait to go back there for a meal again... and if any one of you come down to Manchester and wanna try it out.. gimme a call, i'll take you there... and we can have a meal... :)

No comments: