Tuesday, June 13, 2006

SSC's

Well, last night i realized where the GP practice i was to spend the next 4 weeks at was. It was in ORdsall. All this while i thought it was around Salford Quay, a beautiful, classy area. I knew that would be safe. After a while on the GMPTE, i realized it was in Ordsall. So, i tried to figure out where that was.
I found out that my gp's office was actually at this neighbourhood i had seen before and thought looked really deserted. I had to travel there alone *gulp*... the bus stops at the main road and i was to walk in alone.. freaky.
Being the first day, i took a taxi there to avoid the aimless walking in deserted neighbourhood.
My doctor was wonderful. A really nice lady and it was going to be a very relaxed 4 weeks. She even dropped me off back at my place for lunch:)...
I came back in the afternoon for a 30 minute session and was done for the day. I took the bus this time and i realized there was another way to walk into the neighbourhood which was connected to the main road. There is a short distance which still makes me brisk walk like crazy but, i don't seem to have to go into the GP practice much so i guess it's ok:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. » » »