Saturday, July 01, 2006

The Morning After

And so ended another night of of laughter and secrets amongst friends at the royallll *warm and fuzzy*..
It was a nice night... everyone was so happy... and laughing and i truly did learn a lot about my friends... I even got quite a bit of my work done during the intermissions.
I just woke up at 1pm.. i left their place at about 5am.. whilst the boys were playing their Pro-Evo Soccer imagining themselves as World Cup players... ahhahah *delusions~!!!* but it's nice to see the "boyishness" in all of them...
There is one thing which is playing in my head after last night... "Victor is the Best".. "hahaha..
His little rule of the game was to say that ...
i can't get it out of my head... arrrrgh..Kar Xian cleaned her kidneys like never before *wink-u know what i mean*..
Chia Ming will be leaving for Malaysia today... - bye !~!!! I'll see u in KL:)
Ray and Jay will be leaving tomorrow..
Then i'm stuck here.. grrrrr till the 12th... i wanna go home....
A little dedication
Happy Anniversary to Saleena and Fariz....~!~!~!~!~!~! I luv ya girl..
anyway.... i'm so hungry.. i don't wanna type no more.
till i see u again.. muacks hugs charlene

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thanks Charlene! but i look sooooo stoned!!! :P