Saturday, July 08, 2006

My surprise birthday Party... awwwww...

Well, firstly i'm very touched to all of you who came to celebrate my birthday 3 weeks in advance:)
This blog is pretty last... the celebration was more than a week ago.... sorry i took so long to get around to doing it..

I turn 22 this year. And with every birthday, i never get to celebrate it with friends because my birthday is on the 21st of July. Which means it the holidays and everyone is back home including me being back in Kuantan.

This year, i got to celebrate it with friends although it is 3 weeks in advance, i didn't mind.
I was going for a normal dinner... to La Vina this new Spanish restaurant that opened in Manchester. My love for trying food...

When i went upstairs, i was surprised to see all of them there.... .. I was so surprised... shocked.. and wierdly.. SHY~!~!~ why shy? I don't know... It was so sweet... they all greeted me when i came in... Those who were there include:-
Raymond, Chia Ming, Jaycen, Sandev, Han Sian, Chee Lim, Mikael, Stephanie, Victor, Sally, Jane, Khai Sheng, Yee Yin, Kar Xian, Arvind, Yi Jun, and Yi Wei.
Yvinne had already made her way back to Malaysia... so she couldn't be there.. sobs sobs...
"Yvinne, you are welcome to visit me on my birthday~!~! *hint* lol

We giggled... talked... laughed... and took a whole load of pictures... well, not a whole load.. some.. hheheheh... as can be seen below:- ( seems like i'm writing another report.. heheh SSC~!~!~)




sally and me...:)


Tan Sri Khai Sheng and Puan Sri Yee Yin... lol.. with me of course...

THEN THERE WERE THE OCCUPANTS OF 45 THE ROYALS??? (still not sure about no.)


the honourable CminGo and me

then... there was stephanie and chee lim

We had a lot of yummy foood and my tummmy was growing..

Tapas~!~!~! and Paella~!~!~! Oh lalala

and then there were more photos:-

I must have bored raymond.. or perhaps ... this age is catching up to him...

heheheh just kidding ray`!~!~!

well, i've been trying to put up the rest of the photos but i seem to be having a lot of trouble..

but... i shall not delay this post any longer.. it's so sweet .. it deserves a spot...

xoxo

charlene

No comments: