Thursday, August 17, 2006

My KL-Mini-break

yeap, i finally went to KL... yeap.. for what was to be my eating partying fiasco and not to forget catching up with old friends. was a nice time...
even made it to seremban.... being the moron i am, i didn't have the phone number of anyone in seremban... so i just met who i bumped into and was in trouble when i was caught red handed making my escape to kl by Chai Jiun... haaha.. yeap, i never got a chance to see her and i was going back to KL.
But it was wonderful that i saw her .. we had lunch in a place i'm sure Serembanians would know about but trust me i had never heard off in my life... Yee Poh??? haaha.. yeah.. sashi, chai jiun and ka seng led us to Yee Poh... haaha..
this is really embarassing to admit.. i went to Aquaria in KLCC~! i know i know.. why??? haaha... twas fun anyway... adorable MONKEY in aquaria and massive amazon fish.
As with any trip of mine to KL, not to be forgotten is the KL nightlife... Zouk it was this time... (some may say.. again??? why why?) ... a good night... great company (Lena, cming, grace, keith, sandev, johnny, and more)... i even ran into one of my other Malaysian-Mancunian friends there.. what a freakin' small world.
twas a nice couple of days. I accomplished what i wanted. Ate all i could. I think this will be enough to last me until my next trip to Malaysia.

1 comment:

heelers said...

Why do you try to cook your friends?
I've just been reading your profile! It says it there.
Scary!
James