Monday, August 21, 2006

My Malaysian Day

had a nice day today... stumbled into one of the most famous batik places in Malaysia. Ramlee Malik Batik. From what i heard, he was a teacher in Pahang and he did batik work. He was extremely talented and did great batik designs.

I met his family today... they were very very kind and pleasant. It was wonderful to meet them and have a look at all the batik available at their place. Many tourists who come to Club Med in Cherating come by there to buy batik. They allowed me to choose my own designs and had some small batik scarves made on Indian cotton. Then they let me pick the colours and everything.

Pasar malam adventure later in the evening. I went on my own... sob sob.. Mom was busy, sis in KL and my father was golfing. I'm so proud of him... he won a tournament yesterday. He played 7 under~!!!!! Soon he will be back in the A medal group and back to being a single handicapper. For those of u who know golf.. at a Par 5, he was 2 on and the put for eagle was 10 feet. He missed he hole by 6 inches~!!!
not bad huh??

got some news about the juniors coming to Manc... heard they're all going to Preston. Sob Sob... well, there are just gonna be about 10 of us in Hope now....

No comments: