Thursday, April 19, 2007

Golf + Shopping




For years my father has been trying to get me interested in golf. Ever since i was a little girl. My father loves the game. He made me a member of the clubs, got a pro to coach and got me all the shoes and clubs and all. I learned the game and liked it. It's been such a long time since i held a golf club in my had. Up until yesterday...


I came to know about Play Golf this driving range just 10 mins from my place! To celebrate post osce, i went to the driving range and really got into it. Love it and can't wait to go back again. It's just so much fun. My father is thrilled about my renewed interest in it and is urging me to buy all the equipment here all over again although i have em back in Malaysia!!!


After that i went to the Trafford Centre! It was time for shopping and eating! Another visit to Carluccios... ( it's this new italian cafe in the Trafford Centre which i keep buying cakes and tarts from ). I am not getting fat though!!! (JeaLous???) hrmm, maybe i am getting fat...


Anyway, the i shopped... Haven't been shopping much lately, my latest purchases:-




1. the latest shade of the Dior Addict Ultra Gloss Reflect

2. the latest MAC liquid foundation - Mineralize Satin Finish









3. La Senza Pj's! nice and comfy. i feel like i'm sleeping on air

I am not contented yet. There is much more shopping to come.


Night night folks. Stay tuned for more tomorrow!

No comments: