Thursday, April 19, 2007

Is it Just me?

I have strange body physiology. Is it just me or is everyone the same? Well, i have something to confesss. I go through stages and periods in my life when i am "high" without the well know liquid beverage to be blamed (alcohol!!!!) I am serious. I don't know why, i'm just "high" with no alcohol influence !
1.The typical charlene "high" (the most common one encountered)
* very very friendly, very chatty, not reserved at all, just all my true colours (good & bad) streaming out. Laughing like a maniac, a short attention span and just talking and talking and talking. . . (pretty loudly at times - yesterday haha the guy at the table behind my friends and i was turning over to look at us a lot). When the "high" has subsided, i am then left all "oh goodness, did i really act like that? what will they think of me now? and then i apologize profusely to those people with a text the morning after which they would probably look at and go "huh? what the hell?" the other things i ask myself are did i say that? how embrassing! they typical regrets!*

2.the paranoid charlene "high"
* this is when i can overly paranoid about something. this is like when i know i have done something, and i check whether i have done and confirm that and still keep checking. Like for instance. When i park my car, if it is in my flat area, it's fine. I will just go check if i locked it. If it is at the area outside where the main road is at a slope behind it, i check it a gazzillion times. things i check for :-
1. are my doors locked + my booth
2. is the red light blinking
3. is my steering lock on
4. is my handbrake securely up? (you see, i have this phobia that if not my car will roll down onto the main road)
5. there are no visible valuables displaying (no wallets left or gps navigation equipment lying around)
and after i've done all of that i go in and will still come out and peek again to ensure the car hasn't rolled down.
You see??? this is not normal... well, not to scare you off but that's on my extreme days.
3. the third type of "high" - the i'm sleepy so i'm high
well, this one normally happens when i'm really really tired and it occurs in the night. I will be cranky and extremely anxious about a lot of things, i will think too much and worry unnecessarily about things which when i wake up and think about i myself look back and think i was ridiculously crazy. here's i'll be thinking and replaying events in the day/over the past while and thinking and over analysing and seeing if i hurt anyone and will they be upset and think are they mad at me? do they think i'm a bitch? and seriously, in the morning, not a single one of those thoughts make the least sense to me.
4. the i'm going to pour my heart out to you "high"
Just like anyone else, i have a lot in me which i keep to myself. (seems like a shock to you huh?) There is not one person who knows everything about me. But sometimes when i'm "high" i will just get comfortable with someone and just open up a lot and pour on and on about anything that is bothering me which i usually keep to myself and not share with anyone. Those of you who know me will know that i am most probably the least confrontational person you will meet. If i am upset with someone or someone hurts me, i will not react to that person but instead just let it go and no longer will be around that person. Avoidance?Well, back to the point, at this "high" i do sometimes just pour out all this to someone. and then, i will look back and think "oh no, i shouldn't have done that" and like what was i thinking . Oh no!!!!!!!!!!!

yeah, so as you can see, i have a real bunch of strange traits. I guess that it what makes me me. Is this just me? Or is everyone some what like this to a certain extent? Any views?
(i'm sure there are a lot of typo's throughout this post. I can't be bothered to go through it. My english is not awful ok!)

No comments: