Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Frustrated and ANnoyed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Again an angry post venting my frustrations which you have never seen on my face. Always hidden behind a smile and a giggle. Something set me off now.. to go on about this. It's 9 something in the morning and i am bloody blogging.
Anyway, i'm annoyed with so many things. Mainly the actions of others. I"m lazy to discuss this here.
Moving on to something else.
I am a sentimental fool
I am really
I cherish and keep small little things
I have certain things i reserve for sharing with certain people
Some things only for my family
I really keep a lot of things and there is meaning to so many things i own.
If something not as pleasant has happened to something i love, i somehow see it very differently and will actually throw it away and buy a new one. I throw away absolutely anything irregardless of the price because the sentimental value of it is affected or tainted.
Do YOU do that too? Maybe not to such an extreme extent but i am sure somewhere and somehow you have a few sweet little things that are just special and u love them so much u don't use them
make sense? No? call me on 0780 968 5163
* one digit is off ok! not gonna give out no like that
haahha

1 comment:

Saphion said...

I used to do this too.. but I've always felt that it's because I was a perfectionist.. everything must be in tip top condition, espicially the things that I really really like.

But gradually I lost this habit.. still haven't found out what leads to this change.