Tuesday, April 01, 2008

My anatomy is a Croc of Shit

Once again as a deer caught in headlights, I am wide eyed with nothing between my ears. Post take ward round. Was asked what would be obstructed in a caecaltumour ( i probably can't spell that along with my croc of shit anatomy). I said " ileo caecal valve" fair enough right?


Then she asked me where that was. " Large bowel" doing not too shabby so far. Then, point on urself. Like a blitthering idiot, i pointed to my LIF. (slap me now!) Why do i turn into such a spaz when put on the spot by my assessing consultant? Well, maybe because i lack the knowledge right? Perhaps? But then, she asked me to sketch it out. .... During the ward round with the whole team looking at me. I am able to draw it correctly! (well sorta, it was mean't to look a bit more ball like) Now why couldn't i come up wit the answers before. Who knows? it's a great mystery like the riddle of the SPhiNx.


I need to make an impression and i am tripping on my own toes.


Went to theatre in an effort to prove to her i am making an effort to learn. I also wanted to ! Went to theatre with Mr. LOga (Anatomy 101 tutorial man!!). Mid way through first patient. i faint.




I know i have blogged about this before




My fainting




Is it normal?




Do i need a CT brain?




It's like all the time




1.Ward ROunds


2. Surgery


3. washing my hair.




I noticed it has something to do with warm environments. Like when the theatre lights are vasodilating my cerebral vessels or when the warm water is too much.


Why doesn't everyone have the same problem then? Why is it just me.


If i do have some strange condition. I would like to be studied and a case study done and i would like my own name on the publication please. ANy takers?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

vasovagal syncope... go wiki it