Thursday, April 03, 2008

Goooooooooooooood morning

It's Thursday. Almost the end of the week. Looking forward to a weekend of blissful shopping.
Someone's drilling in my flat (Brill!!!) or near it but i can hear it so distinctively.
Like a happy child looking for candy in the morning, i stumbled into my kitchen to have a delicious cold bowl of Kellogg's Frosties (craving of the week). Engrossed in my yummy treat unaware my flatmate joined me in the kitchen.... in what i assume was his seluar dalam and a top. We're not talking boxers. We're talking proper tighty seluar dalam.
Trying to look everywhere but there whilst we chatted over breakfast. It felt as if i floated in my little pink bubble with rainbows on either side to have my frosty yummy Kellogg's Frosties and was ambushed!
KA BA BOOM
Now that's the second boy in my life to have a conversation on his underwear with me. The first was a consultant in a changing room. Is this what all male doctors do? Would not like to be caught in this situation with Ray Ming or Jay. Although that there is a high possibility after a few drinks Ray may make an appeareance. Oh well.
Finally excused myself and went into my room. this is my first time having a male housemate. time to get used to it!

No comments: